REFUND AND CANCELLATION POLICY
Cancellation by the Customer
- That as a general rule Buyer shall not be entitled to cancel Order once placed. Buyer may choose to cancel Order only within one-minute of the Order being placed. However, subject to Buyer’s previous cancellation history, Vocally reserves the right to deny any refund to Buyer pursuant to a cancellation initiated by Buyer even if the same is within one-minute followed by suspension of account, as may be necessary in the sole discretion of Vocally.
- That if Buyer cancels their order after one minute of placing it, Vocally shall have a right to collect a penalty of 100% of the order amount for breach of contract terms as a compensation for the damages suffered by Vocally, with a right to either not to refund the Order value in case Buyer’s Order is prepaid or recover from the Buyer’s subsequent Order in case his/her Order is postpaid, to compensate the Merchants and PDPs.
That Vocally reserves the right to collect a penalty for the orders constrained to be cancelled for reasons not attributable to Vocally, including but not limited to:
- if the address provided by Buyer is either wrong or falls outside the delivery zone;
- fails to contact Buyer by phone or email at the time of delivering the Order booking;
- fails to deliver Buyer Order due to lack of information, direction or authorization from Buyer at the time of delivery; or
- If all the items ordered by Buyer at the time of booking the order are not available; or
- However, in the unlikely event of an item in an Order being unavailable, Vocally will contact the Buyer on the phone number provided to us at the time of placing the Order and inform Buyer of such unavailability. In such an event Buyer will be entitled to cancel the entire Order and shall be entitled to a refund to an amount upto 100% of the Order value.
In case of cancellations for the reasons attributable to Vocally or the Merchant or PDP, Vocally shall not collect any penalty from the Buyer.
Cancellation policy for Vocally Stores
The Orders placed by Buyers using the Platform are non-cancellable and non-refundable except if refund is requested under the following conditions –
- If the Order could not be delivered within 2 (Two) hours;
- If the Merchant doesn't accept or cancels the Order due to reasons not attributable to Buyer, including but not limited to store being closed, non-availability of items, store cannot service online orders at that moment, store is overcrowded, etc.
- If Vocally cancels the Order due to reasons not attributable to Buyer, including but not limited to non-availability of PDP, etc.
- Vocally reserves the right to look into the cancellation request of the Buyer and determine if such cancelation request falls under the conditions mentioned above. If Vocally is satisfied that the request and same fulfills any of the aforesaid conditions, then Vocally shall process the cancellation request and refund amounts to the Buyer.
- Buyer may be entitled to a refund for prepaid Orders. Vocally retains the right to retain the penalty payable by the Buyer from the amount refundable to him/her. The Buyer shall also be entitled to a refund of proportionate value in the event packaging of an item in an Order or the complete Order, is either tampered or damaged and the Buyer refuses to accept at the time of delivery for the said reason;
- Buyer may be entitled to a refund upto 100% of the Order value if PDP fails to deliver the Order due to a cause attributable to either PDP or Vocally, however such refunds will be assessed on a case to case basis by Vocally.
- Our decision on refunds shall be final and binding.
- All refund amounts shall be credited to Buyer’s account as may be stipulated as per the payment mechanism of Buyer’s choice,
- Process of refund to the customer: - Order Edit /Cancellation/Compensation/Payment Failure
- Payment Method of refund to the customer: - Net Banking, Debit/Credit Cards, UPI, Amazon Pay (Wallet), Amazon Pay (CC/DC/NB), Phone Pe (Wallet), Phone Pe (CC/DC/NB), Wallets Paytm/Mobikwik/Freecharge, Lazy Pay, Sodexo
- Refund Source to the customer: - The refund source will be the same through which the payment was made. Example, if the payment was made through Phone Pe the amount will be refunded back to the same account on Phone Pe through which the payment was made.
- Duration by which money will be refunded to the customer: - 5-7 Business Days
In case of payment at the time of delivery, Buyer will not be required to pay for:
- Orders where packaging is either tampered or damaged at the time of delivery;
- Wrong Order being delivered; or
- Items missing from Buyer’s Order at the time of delivery.
Provided the same is communicated to Vocally Customer Care through the Platform before the Order is marked delivered.
Specific Terms with respect to Use of Platform for purchase of alcoholic beverages
- Cancellation: As a general rule the Buyer shall not be entitled to cancel his/her Order once placed. If the Buyer cancels his/her Order, Vocally shall have a right to collect the Buyer 100% of the Order amount as the cancellation fee, with a right to either not to refund the Order value in case the Buyer’s Order is prepaid or recover from the Buyer’s subsequent Order(s) in case Buyer’s Order is postpaid, to compensate the Merchants and PDPs.
- Non-Customer Cancellation: Vocally reserves the right to collect the Buyer cancellation fee for the Orders constrained to be cancelled by Vocally for reasons not attributable to Vocally or Merchant, including but not limited to:
- in the event if the address provided by the Buyer is either wrong or falls outside the Vocally’s delivery zone;
- failure to contact the Buyer by phone or email at the time of delivering the Order;
- failure to deliver the Buyer’s Order due to lack of information, direction or authorization from the Buyer at the time of delivery; or
- the Buyer’s failure to provide a valid OTP to the PDP for receiving delivery
- Refunds: The Buyer may be entitled to a refund for prepaid Orders, post deduction of cancellation fee, if any for reasons mentioned above or in a manner as deemed fit by Vocally in its sole discretion, if refund has been requested due to the following reasons:
- If the Order could not be delivered within estimated time or the time demanded/recommended or estimated for;
- If the Merchant cancels the Order due to reasons not attributable to the Buyer, including but not limited to store being closed, non-availability of items, store not servicing online Orders, overcrowding at store, etc.;
- If Vocally cancels the Order due to reasons not attributable to the Buyer, including but not limited to non-availability of PDPs, etc.
The Buyer may be entitled to refund due to the aforesaid reasons upto 100% of the Order value depending upon the nature of issue. Vocally reserves the right to consider the cancellation and refund request and determine if such cancellation and refund request satisfy any of the aforesaid conditions, in which case Vocally shall process the cancellation request and refund to Buyer.
Important Note 1: The Buyer shall verify his/her Order and the products before taking it and any issue with respect to the product or Buyer’s Order shall be notified immediately, and cancellation request shall be placed. Once the order is taken by the buyer it shall be deemed that the Buyer has accepted delivery of his/her Order and once he/she has accepted delivery, the Buyer cannot cancel the Order and/or claim refund.
Important Note 2: In case of the complaint of any spurious product, the liability shall solely lie with the Merchant selling the product. Vocally is merely facilitating the transactions between the Merchant and the Buyer and therefore, Vocally shall assume no liability with respect to the products sold by the Merchant. Vocally strictly discourages dealing of any spurious product on its Platform and shall reserve the right to report such incidents to the concerned authorities for appropriate legal actions.